Sunday, March 15, 2009

Stupid Intelligent Games

Ha.. I played a game on Facebook. It's called "Where you should live". It asks a few questions and based on your responses tells you where you should be living. I saw a few of my friends taking the test and it, though a stupid test, tells roughly whats going on their mind: their current state of wishful thinking. Some are really ambitious, some are adventurous, some just want to break away from their present hustle and bustle. I really liked their wishful cities.
The city that I should live in came to be Paris. Paris, because it's where one would end up doing nothing but pamper one's creative senses, become observers of nature. This is something everybody has forgotten to do in this race to achieve certain position in life, to achieve their ambition.
But, I realize, wouldn't everybody eventually want to be in Paris?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home