Sunday, July 01, 2007

Rains

Sarin, nairs, irans, siran, arnis, irnas, srani, srina, inars, irsan... rains. A rose by any other name smells as sweet.. a rain by any other anagram drenches as wet...
Sap dahlings and frooti went to Nagpur in the all time heavy pours. We were running late and arrived just 30 mins before the departure of the flight. All thanks to the sweet, runny, wet rains. But froots was enjoying it all, so was Sap, and I was in sweats thinking whether we will make it on time or not. Thankfully the guys let them in. They are already home at this time.
10 more days of not seeing my life's lucky ladies. Without them the rain is as dry as red hot sand.. though I wish it was as dry as martini, I would have drunk it all the way till I got there. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home