Monday, March 29, 2010

Identity-2

A: Who are you?

B: It's not easy.
A: What is not easy?
B: To tell you who I am.
A: Just tell me your name.
B: Do you think just the name defines your identity? Your parents told you when you were a child to speak your name if someone asks you. But do you really think one's name tells everything about oneself?

A: ?

B: Ok, I am defined by my consciousness. That's what makes me believe that I am alive, allows me to see what I believe, let's me believe what I see. The most important part of it is that it allows me to define my own self if I try. It also allows me to work with other consciousness' in this universe if I realize it that I can do it. Every consciousness has the potential to rise up and work in synergy with other consciousness' towards a larger goal. I know my potential and I know I can rise up and raise many such consciousness' to work towards a bigger and common goal. My consciousness is not trapped by time and space, it is eternal and timeless; it is nowhere and omnipresent. But for you who is bound by time and space, I am "B". I be, I live.

A: Thanks, I am "A".
B: *sigh*. Hello A.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

To which does the writer belong then?:) It could be transformed
into a nice piece of essay or
poetry. But the artist has
consciously vanished with time.

April 2, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home